Thursday, September 26, 2019

Lavinia World Challenge #10

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my card for the Lavinia World Challenge #10.  This card is so bright and colorful and I just love the techniques used to create it!! 

 I used Lavinia World SeaweedBubbles, Sea Bubbles, Deeper Than the Ocean, Sea Creatures, Ocean Flowers, and the Mermaid is Alana.





I created the background with several colors of Distress Oxide Inks and then did all the stamping with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink.  I filled in the bubbles and highlighted the flowers and seaweed with Stickels. To finish this card off I added some sequins in coordinating colors.



Thank you for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the rules and come play along with the design team Challenge #10 on the Lavinia World Challenge blog!  There's a $15 gift card up for grabs!  

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Debbie this underwater scene is beautiful! I love the background colors you made with the distress oxides! The stickles in the bubbles is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have chosen the perfect ocean colors for this underwater scene. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally one of my favorites. I think I could just dive into your card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created such a beautiful underwater scene. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete