Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Fall Sunflower Layout

Hello friends!  Today I'm  sharing a new Fall layout.  Fall is arriving in Wyoming and these beauties were peeking at me over the fence when I was on a walk a few days ago.

Sunflowers are such a cheerful flower and they are everywhere right now.  They are one of my favorite Fall flowers!  On this layout I used Creative Embellishments Pumpkin Vine Flourish and the Doily Frame Set 1 chipboard pieces.


To alter the chipboard I used Copper colored embossing powder to give it a rustic feel.  I added some flowers from my stash and some background splatters to coordinate with the paper.










Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and be sure to check out the 
Creative Embellishments Store for all your Fall crafting projects!


Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment