Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Perennial Gardens

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout of one of my favorite things about late Summer and early Fall...Perennial Gardens.  Mine is in full bloom right now and I and loving all the colors and flowers.  It attracts butterflies galore as well as bumble bees, and dragonflies.  I could watch them all day!  


 My layout features several Creative Embellishment chipboard pieces.  Flourish Dragonflies, Coneflowers, Flourish Corner 2 and Bird Bath were used to help me embellish this layout.  


     
To alter the chipboard I used Opal Magic acrylic paints and Also I ended up trading out the Hummingbirds for the Dragonflies.   When I looked at the dragonflies I ended up using distress inks to color them, I wanted to blend a couple different colors on them.      

                         


Once the paints and inks were dry, I added some Copper colored rub to them to highlight the details.  I added some adhesive pearls and flowers from my stash to finish it up.












 Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments Store and pick up your favorite chipboard pieces!  So many to choose from!!!


Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment