Thursday, June 6, 2019

Lavinia World Dragon Stone Castle Card

Hello friends!  Welcome to Lavinia World's second card Challenge!  Today I'm sharing my card that features Lavinia World Dragon Stone CastleHanging Lanterns and Fuchsia. This card was super fun to create.  I started out by creating a rainbow effect in the center of the card using distress inks and a dauber.  
I added some depth by creating mountains with a torn piece of card stock and several colors of Distress Ink.

The next step was to stamp my images.  I started with Dragon Stone Castle, stamping it on the right center of the card using Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink.  

Now to add some flowers. On the top of the card I stamped Hanging Lanterns, staggering them to make some of them longer around the castle.

At the bottom of the card I added Fuchsia to give the card some ground cover and it fives the castle some depth as if it's pushed back in the distance.  I decided to add some more dark mountains using Distress Ink.  I used soot to give it this effect.  

To finish the card I used a white Gelly Roll Pen to accent the spots on the Hanging Lanterns,  and  on the windows of the Dragon Stone Castle.  I double matted this card with  Aqua and  Turquoise card stock and adhered it to a 5x6.5 inch card base.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today and be sure to come and play along with our challenges on the Lavinia World Blog.


9 comments:

  1. This is stunning Debbie! I love the background you've created for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is so pretty! I love the fairy castle, and the vines hanging down with their pops of white. Your inking is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Debbie! Your card is simply amazing with the lovely combinations of colors in the background! Beautiful artwork! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that castle stamp! Your background looks amazing! Love the colors! Really gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely stunning, Debbie!! The colors of the background are amazing!! They truly showcase the gorgeous stamps!! Such a beautiful scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the background and all those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Debbie. Love the background. The colours are so vibrant and showcase your Dragon Castle beautifully. Another stamp to add to my wish list :-)
    Have a wonderful day.
    ♥ Lena
    Lavinia World
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete