Sunday, June 30, 2019

Believe in Yourself Dreamer Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a large tag created with Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces Doily Frame set 2 and the flourish from the Flourish Circle Frame.

I'm a true Pisces at heart, which is to say I'm a dreamer.  However, my personality also makes me a leader and I tend to do everything in my power to make my dreams come to fruition.

To create this tag I covered my tag with patterned paper, inked the edges and used a cut out from the paper collection to highlight the subject of my tag.  To alter the chipboard pieces I used an embossing powder from my stash,  Pink pearl embossing powder from Blue Fern Studios.  I simply layered everything on as shown and added some flowers and fussy cut butterflies from the patterned paper and added them randomly to the chipboard pieces.  I tucked a die cut doily underneath the cut out.






Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!!


Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment