Saturday, May 18, 2019

Mermaid Tag

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun tag featuring Creative Embellishments
  Mermaid Pair,  Mermaid Artist Trading Coins and Flourish Corner 4.

This fun tag is one of my favorites! My horoscope sign is Pisces and I've always been fascinated by the water and anything to do with it.  Of course they say Mermaids are fantasy and not real but it's fun to dream!







I also used the Distressed Circle Stencil to add Bubbles to the background  by pushing some modeling paste through the stencil to create the background.




To alter the chipboard color it with Chalk ink and daubers.  When the ink is completely dry rub it with some Gold wax to make it pop.







To give this dimension add some foam tape to the back of each layer.  You can also use cardboard scraps and hot blue for extra dimension.

To finish this tag off I added some flowers and twine.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!


2 comments: