Sunday, March 17, 2019

Creative Embellishments Sweet Angel Layout

Hello friends. The project I'm Sharing today is a subject is hard for me to talk about and post but it's been 4 years now since this little guy was born. He came into he world on St. Patrick's and left us 4-1/2 months later. We didn't get much time with him as he was a sick little guy from the time he was in his momma's belly until the day he passed. St.Patrick's day is supposed to be a day of celebration and we do celebrate Mattek's life as a family but it's still a hard day for us. He was born with a heart issue and had open heart surgery 3 times in his short life. He is missed everyday he would be 4 years old today.
To create this layout I used several Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces. Stars In My Universe Frame, Clover, Girl Word Set, and the Cutie Word Set.  The chipboard was painted with Art Alchemy Sparks.





Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for celebrating Mattek's life with me.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment