Sunday, February 17, 2019

Paw Prints

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a new mixed media layout featuring several Creative Embellishments chipboard pieces.  For this layout I used Hearts   Flourish Butterflies Set3   Paws FramePuppy     Love Word Set
A little about the photo, my grand daughter Adalyn loves to soak in my big tub when she comes over, but as you can see my 2 labs love water too! What lab doesn't!  We managed to keep them out but I snapped this photo of them watching patiently.  The Yellow lab is Pearl and she has actually jumped in when my husband was soaking away his aches and pain.  I happened to have the camera for that one too!
To create this layout I started with the background. I pushed some modeling paste through a stencil and then gave it a light spray with turquoise glimmer mist.  Next I matted my photo and adhered them to the mats, and added them to the page.






To alter my chipboard I simply used Embossing powders in 3 colors.  I wanted the Paw frame to stand out so I embossed it in black.
the words and hearts are embossed in turquoise blue and the butterflies are pink glitter.


To finish this layout I added some art stones as well ad mica flakes., flowers and twine.



  If you have a fur baby there's a great variety of chipboard in the Creative Embellishments Store that will embellish your layouts with perfection!

Thanks for stopping by my  today!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment