Friday, February 1, 2019

Creative Embellishments February Challenge

Hello all! Today I'm sharing my interpretation of the February Challenge for Creative Embellishments.  The challenge is to be inspired by this photo and add a twist by adding black and lace to your project.
This is my favorite month, it's all about LOVE and some of my favorite colors, red, and pink! I used several Creative Embellishments Chipboard pieces including: Heart Doodle Frames, Follow Your Heart Title and Heart Pieces.
To alter the chipboard I used some Metallique acrylic paint and the rubbed it with Rose wax for highlights.








Be sure to play along with our monthly challenge, it's not only fun but there's a great prize to a lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment