Saturday, January 12, 2019

Creative Embellishments Beautiful

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing my first layout of 2019.  Can't believe we are already in a new year, seems like 2018 flew by.  My layout today is of my first born grand daughter Adria, seems like she was a baby not too long ago and now she is a beautiful young lady.  To embellish this layout I used some gorgeous Creative Embellishments chipboard Flourish Corner 2  and Heart Flourish and Girl Word Set. I simply painted my chipboard pieces with Opal Magic acrylic paint and then gave them a quick rub with some Metallique Wax.


Staring with your background, give it a quick spray with a coordinating color, I chose a soft pink.  I added some stenciling to random areas of the layout.


Allow your modeling paste to dry completely


next step is to build your mats and adhere them to your layout.  I chose to give mine some dimension by adding cardboard to the back of the matting.


Paint your chipboard pieces with Acrylic paint.  I used Opal Magic, it starts out looking ping and magically becomes turquoise.  So fun!


Next step is to add some wax rub, I used Rose Gold this will give it a little of the pin back.


Here's a few close ups of the chipboard after I adhered them to the layout.  I finished the layout with some mica flakes and art stones and some flowers.






Thanks for stopping by my blog today and for taking a peek at my project!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment