Monday, November 12, 2018

Fall Tags with Creative Embellishments

Hello friends!  Debbie with you today sharing a couple of Fall tags utilizing Creative Embellishments Autumn Leaves and Square Pieces.

Even though we have a few inches of snow on the ground where I am, it's technically still Fall.  We don't have any leaves left but who says I can't get my fix of Fall colors by creating something with Fall leaves and colors!

To alter the chipboard pieces I coated them with Versa Mark and then randomly sprinkled green and orange embossing powders over them.

After they were heat embossed I added some gold embossing powder to the edges.














To finish off these tags I added some gold eyelash string as well as gold ribbon from my stash.  I also added flowers and sequins, pumice stones.  I give them a quick spray with some color shine and added a sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed these quick tags and happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie

1 comment: