Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Guest Designer for TCW


Hello Friends!

 Today sharing my last guest design team project using TCW products.  My Project today is an altered wooden box with a small drawer in it.


I started of by painting the edges with TCW Copper Penny Modeling Paste.



 Once the edges were painted I adhered my patterned paper and a know to the front of the drawer.




Using the Rose Bouquet 6x6 Stencil and TCW Nice Thick Modeling Paste 

I stencil the box on all sides.




The next step is to add spray to the modeling paste after it dries.

Time for the Embellishing! My favorite part!  I added flowers to start with

Using TCW Matte Gel Medium I adhere some art stones, sequins and some Mica flakes to the front of my box. I resprayed with some glimmer mist.



 Added a little twine. Finished!









Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and project.Thanks for visiting my blog!

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment