Friday, September 21, 2018

I Love Dogs featuring Creative Embellishments Chipboard

Hello friends!  Today I'm  sharing a layout of my favorite kind of chocolate.  This is Rage when he was a puppy.  We named him Rage after a famous guitarist Tom Morello who plays for Rage against the Machine. It's not our favorite music but this guy can play.  All our dogs have been named with a musical theme so this one was definitely different.  We also have Rage's older sister who's name is Mojo. Anyway when I saw this beautiful chipboard piece I had to have it!!  It's perfect for my photo and the way I feel about dogs.


I started this layout with the background and then added lots pf pretty flowers, some glitter glass and Art stones. A few sequins gave it lots of sparkle.


My chipboard pieces are I LOVE Dogs  and Flourish 15.  to alter my chipboard I embossed it with Allure Powders Oil Rubbed Bronze.  This gives it a 2 toned color. If you look close you can see a hint of copper in it.

 

 



I hope you enjoyed my layout and if you love Dogs be sure to check out the Creative Embellishments Store
for this special chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment