Sunday, July 1, 2018

Creative Embellishments Design Team and a Challenge


Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing my fabulous news and 
my first project for the Creative Embellishments July Celebration challenge.
 I will be joining the Creative Embellishments team last month so you will be 
seeing lots of great chipboard pieces on my work. Creative Embellishments 
specializes in chipboard and is a small, family owned company. 
They are a fabulous company so be sure to stop by and check them out! 

Independence Day is one of our country's most important days for celebration, 
reflection and to thank the men and women who fight for our country everyday. 
 I created a small mini tri-fold folio for this challenge using the Flourish1 
on the Folio as the main focus for the cover. I painted it using a
 metallic blue paint by Prima and then embossed it with thick
 copper embossing powder. I finished the cover with a variety 
of coordinating flowers, sequins, seed beads, lace and bling.

The inside of this album holds lots of photos and plenty of tags for 
journaling and even more photos.





When you open the folio the first page is a pocket full of tags and photo mats.
The left side of the folio is a flip album and holds around 15 photos.
The center of the album is more pockets and journaling tags.
Be sure to stop by the Creative Embellishments blog and join in the challenge! there's so much inspiration there from the design team and thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment