Monday, June 4, 2018

White Rose Crafts Design team!!

Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing some great news and a my first design team layout for the  
White Rose Crafts Design Team!  This week we are featuring Lemoncraft.


My first project is a Folio mini album and it Features the paper line House of Roses.  
This project is loaded with fussy cutting and layering!Sprinkled throughout the cover are sequins
 and seed beads for sparkle and glitz.

I started by creating a small envelope and then tucking in a House of Roses Musical Ephemera card. 
I fussy cut several butterflies and flower sprays from the matching 



The inside of this little album holds lots of photos and is small enough to be set on a coffee table or 
even carry in your purse if you like.  
the left side is filled with places to journal and lots of tags made with the House of Roses Musical Ephemera .


I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Additional Products Used from my stash:
Miscellaneous flowers
Lace trim
Coordinating card stock
Ink
Twine
brads
sequins and beads


Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment