Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tresor De Luxe Mini Album

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a mini album that is completely made from scratch. The cover is chipboard and it's decorated inside and out with beautiful trims from the Tresor De Luxe store.  Be sure to check it out, it features so many beautiful products that can be used for weddings, shabby chic decor, paper crafts and lots of other crafts!
I'll start with the cover and then share the inside with you.  This album is 81/2 x 6 1/2 and 3 1/2 inches deep.  So you can get about 12 pocket pages on the inside.  I also added some flip up pages with magnet closures.

The paper is Prima from their Fall collection and the flowers are Tresor De Luxe and beautiful butterfly closure are also Tresor De Luxe.



The inside pages are made up of several pockets so can insert photo mats and lots of journaling.

I added some lace pieces to the side pockets to decorate them, the bows are just ribbon from my stash.







And a close up of the Back Cover



Hope you enjoyed looking through this fun album as much as I enjoyed sharing it.

Be sure to stop by The Tresor De Luxe Facebook page and make sure you check out the Tresor De Luxe blog for more inspiration from our talented design team!  

As Always, Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment