Sunday, February 25, 2018

Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilacs Card

Hi friends!  Thought I'd share another fun card with you featuring Heartfelt Creations new Lush Lilac collection! This is such a beautiful collection of papers, stamps and dies, I just cant get enough of them!  Making your own flowers has a way of relaxing you and I can always use that!   So this card looks like it took forever to make but I made a bunch of flowers ahead of time so it went really fast.  My die cutting machine is a Cut n Boss so it cuts a 12 x 12 sheet of paper filled with stamped colored images really fast!  Anyway it will be Spring before we know it and this collection is a perfect Spring collection!

The card flips open at the center and you can add a signature and more sentiment if you like.  It has a magnet on each panel to keep it closed and laying flat.  The details are below.






All the stamping was done with Versa Mark Clear Ink and then Embossed with gold embossing powder.  I used Momenta Inks to color the flowers and leaves and for a finishing touch added some Lavender Stickles to the centers of the flowers for a glittery effect.  

If you'd like more details on how to create this card, leave me a comment and I can explain more of the details.

Thanks for stopping by today!!  

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment