Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Journal Page with Clear Scraps Stencils


Hello Clear Scraps Friends!   Today I'm sharing a journal page I recently made using Clear Scraps Stencils.  
I'm feeling the Fall air here in the Rocky Mountains and one of my favorite things about Fall is the colors and Dragonflies!
IMG_4144

IMG_4144

Lay your stencil on the edge of your journal and using the color of choice spray generously. Be sure to have plent of dry paper towels to soak up any extra.

IMG_4144

IMG_4144

Instead of wasting my beloved sprays, I simply flipped it over and pressed it into  the opposite page.

IMG_4144

Continue as your hear desires using different colors and stencils, using the same techniques as above,
 until your pages are covered and you have the patterns you like.

IMG_4144

Here is what I ended up with.

IMG_4144

To finish up, I laid the stencils on my pages and used black ink and a make up sponge and rubbed over the stencils.
I added some stamping and traced over the dragonflies with a white pen. To finish it up I added some adhesive gens and sequins.

IMG_4144

Hope you enjoyed my journal page and hope you will give it a try.  
As always thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment