Saturday, July 29, 2017

Clear Scraps Stenciled Wall Hanging Tutorial with Debbie

Hello Clear Scraps friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun home decor projects using a  3x12 Border Stencil with the word Remember on it.
I purchased a wooden wall hanging in the clearance aisle at the hobby store with the sole intentions of altering it to fit my decor.
The farmhouse look is such a fun style and one that can fit into any decor. So here's what I did with this fun wall hanging.
To get started on this I simply took acrylic paint in colors to match my decor(also happens to be my favorite color ever.)
IMG_3965
IMG_3971
Once your paint is dry, place your stencil onto the front of your wall hanging and paint over it with white acrylic paint.
IMG_3971
IMG_3971
The next step is to wrap som twine around your wall hanging and using a staple gun, staple it in the back to keep it in place.
IMG_3971

Add some coordinating close pins.
IMG_3971

To finish it up add some photos and you have a great wall hanging!


IMG_3971
I hope you will give this fun project a try and be sure to check out all the beautiful stencils and wall decor for your home in the Clear Scraps store!
Thanks for stopping by  my blog today! 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment