Sunday, June 18, 2017

Clear Scraps XL Clear Shape Page Layout

Hello friends! Debbie with you today sharing a fun layout using a Clear Scraps XL Clear Shape 


IMG_3930

I started this layout by building up the background using a DCWV Die Cut sheet behind my XL Clear Shape.

I adhered it and to the back of the shape and then trimmed off the excess.
The next step is to adhere another Die cut to the back of the XL Clear Shape, this time I used and Anna Griffin die cut in white.

Cut a large circle for the center of your layout and adhere to the front of your XL Clear Shape.  Add your photos to the large circle popping them up 
with card board or pop dots, whatever you have handy.


This is a simple and fun way to decorate your chipboard pieces.
Hope you give this fun and quick technique a try next time you're working with chipboard.
Adhere this to your layout as shown.


IMG_3928

I finished this layout by adding flowers, die cut butterflies and Clear Scraps Spring Sequins


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!  


Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment