Monday, February 20, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea Collecton

Hello friends, welcome to my blog on this President's Day and National Pet Day! It's also an extra day of scrapping day for me so playing with some Heartfelt Creations today.  Heartfelt Creations has so many fun collections and being a Pisces, the sign of water, this collection spoke to me.  I created this fun layout with warm water in mind.  Living in Wyoming there isn't anything tropical like this but we can dream, another Pisces trait!! Huge Dreamers!



This looks like a great place to be today!  So I let my mind take me away!  

I used lots of fussy cutting and the Tropical Hibiscus dies and flower stamps.  I cut the fish with the Under the Sea Dies and popped it all up with foam squares!


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment