Monday, February 13, 2017

Creating Made Easy February Kit Love Layout

Hi Clear Scraps friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout I  made using the Clear Scraps Creating Made Easy February kit,
When you join the kit club, you will enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.


Kit includes- 
Clear Scraps 
Mixbale Tiny album
XL Love word
Chipboard Bird houses
Heart Shaker

Carta Bella Rustic Elegance
12x12 Sticker Sheet


 To create this layout I started off by adhering my patterned paper to the back of the Acrylic word
Be sure to remove the film on the acrylic Expressions word LOVE. 
I used Beacon 3-in-1 adhesive to adhere the paper to the acrylic.

  CSLTlove-2

IMG_3603

The flowers are from my stash and the doilies were made from a die also from my stash. 
as are the Doily die cuts.  Carta Bella Rusty Elegance package has a sheet of large florals in the paper pack and I
fussy cut those and tucked them under the photo and the Expressions word for added dimension.


IMG_3605


Carta Bella Rusty Elegance package has a sheet of stickers and letters included with it and I used the lettering for a title.


IMG_3606
   
The  Creating Made Easy kit club:
When you join the club, enjoy a minimum of 10% off the retail kit.
You will receive a month kit full of Clear Scraps products and partner manufacturer supplies.
Thanks for stopping by the Creating Made Easy Blog today and be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Store and purchase your beautiful 
February Creating Made Easy Kit today!

Be sure to stop by the Clear Scraps Facebook page
And don't forget to try out for our Design Team!!!  
Here is the link for the details!
Design Team Call

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment