Sunday, February 26, 2017

Clear Scraps Acrylic Tag for Februaury

Hi friends!   Today I'm sharing my February tag for Clear Scraps.  February is a time for Love and Romance.  Seems like life
is always too busy  for the most important things, however this fun tag won't take you long at all.  
I  created this tag with Clear Scraps Acrylic  Tag Album.  

  IMG_3682
 For this acrylic tag I adhered the paper on the backside of the tag and embellished the tag on the 
front with flowers and gold embossing powder.
I popped up all the pieces with pop dots for dimension.
To finish it off add a piece of eyelash twine  and a gingham bow to the top.
Hope you enjoyed my February Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the ClearScraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!
Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful tags this month by our talented designers!

As always thanks for stopping by my blog today!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment