Saturday, December 17, 2016

Clear Scraps December Tag

Hi friends!   Today I'm sharing my December tag for Clear Scraps.  December is always a really busy month for most of us, however this fun tag won't take you long at all.   I  created this tag with Clear Scraps Acrylic Tag Album.

IMG_3450


All of the tags and patterned papers, doily etc are added to the back of the tag, the embellishments are on the front.
The doily peaks through the clear tag and is behind all the papers and small tags.
I embellished the tag by fussy cutting flowers from coordinating paper and adhereing to the front..
To finish it off add a ribbon bow to the top and some flowers.


Hope you enjoyed my December Christmas Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the ClearScraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!


Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful tags this month by our talented designers!
As always thanks for stopping by my  blog today!!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment