Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Layout featuring Rebecca Baer Stencils

Hello friends!  Sharing a layout today that I created using Rebecca Baer Entwined Stencil Medium and Enchanted Vine Medium.  When I started working on this layout I was looking through some photos and found this horse and it reminded me of a a horse you would see in a fairy tale.  Anyway the Rebecca's Stencils are perfect for these types of photos because they are full of flourishes and wrought iron gates and things that make you feel like you are in a fantasy land.

I'll give you a quick step by step on how I created this layout.

Starting with Rebecca Baer Entwined Stencil Medium and a coordinating mist , spray through the stencil and dab off excess with a paper towel.

Continue until you have all the areas sprayed that you would like to spray.


Using Enchanted Vine Medium I added a little modeling paste in random areas on the layout.  Let everything dry.


Next steps are to mat your photo and start adding your embellishments.  I fussy cut some flowers from coordinating paper and layered them and poped them up around the photo.



Using the scraps of paper I hand made some roses using Heartfelt Creations dies. Next I added some glimmer mist in a coordinating color and allowed it to drip through the modeling paste and down the page.  I added some copper embossing powder to the flowers as well as the modeling paste and also added some seed beads to the flowers and randomly on the layout.



The final step was to add embossing powder to the chipboard title and heat set. Add some script stamping and your layout is finished!




I hope you will give some of these techniques a try, they are so much fun and they add texture and interest to any layout.

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose today and be sure and check out all the stencils shown here and all the new products Rebecca  has in her store.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment