Friday, May 27, 2016

Serendipity Layout Featuring Melissa Frances

Hello Melissa Frances friends! Today I'm sharing a layout using some Melissa Frances Chipboard and wooden embellishments.      The title of my layout is Serendipity,it means to find something good without looking for it.  



I started this layout by adding modeling paste to a stencil to create my background.


Allow the paste to dry and give the stenciling a quick spritz with a mist of your choice.



 Adhere your photo matting to the background. I distressed and inked mine, but this is optional.


Adhere your photos to the matting.  Add your title.


To give the wooden pieces and chipboard frame some color , simply use your favorite inks and a dauber to color them.



I cut the frame into 4 pieces so that I could tuck them under the matting.


Adhere all your pieces to your layout as shown.  Add a few splatters with a contrasting color.



Your layout is finished!


I hope you will some of these techniques a try and be sure to stop by Melissa Frances Store, she has so many beautiful products to offer for scrap booking, card making, decorating the home, wedding decor, and so much more!  Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe blog today! 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment