Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Add Color to White Cardstock

Hello Art Anthology Friends!  Today I'm sharing a layout on how to add color to white card stock. Art Antology carries some of the brightest colors for summer layouts and when I found this fun photo of my grand daughter enjoying the sunshine I knew I needed to add some bright colors around it!



I started off with a 12 x 12 piece of white card stock and used a large punch to create the large  punching the large circle.



I gradually started spraying color to it and blending the colors together by rubbing a paper towel over the sprayed colors.  I added some stenciling using Sunshine Sorbet and a stencil. To see how I finished this background and layout,

Check out How to Add Color to White Cardstock by Art Anthology on Snapguide.



I hope you enjoyed my snapguide tutorial and project and thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment