Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Short Break

Hi friends, I know you're probably wondering where I've been. The truth is there has been a lot going on in our lives.  Some good, some bad.  With all the bad things came a little blessing and a reminder of how short life can be.  Recently we had a new baby boy named Mattek.  He is 2-1/2 months old now and has been through more than you can imagine.  He has had 2 open heart surgeries and one additional surgery to correct his diaphragm, with numerous other procedures in between. He is the sweetest little guy and our hearts are wrapped around him. We pray for his life daily and to come home to us soon.  He is always on the fore front of our minds, along with his parents who are tirelessly working for a normal life for their baby.  If you're the praying sort, please keep Mattek in your prayers.



Needless to say my scrapping has taken a back seat, or should I say my blogging.  I have managed to scrap a little for my sanity.  Sometimes you just need a break from everything and scrapping is such a great relief. I'll be returning to my design team work shortly so stay tuned.

I wanted to share a couple of layouts I recently created one for Canvas Corp and one just because.
The first one is created with Canvas Corps Je T'amie collection and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.





 This next layout was just for fun and relaxation. Features Prima Marketing.  This layout is of my sweet grand daughter Belle...a name fit for a Princess don't you think?  Anyway just love Prima's collections, but who doesn't!


Thanks for visiting my blog and please stop by again as I will have some great projects to share with you all!

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment