Sunday, June 5, 2016

Card making and Distress Inks

Hello friends!  I'm doing a quick blog post today just because I have some fun cards to share.  I've recently been trying to build up my card stash for birthdays and such coming up this year.  I've discovered some new techniques that are so much fun!  They involve embossing powder, embossing folders and distress ink.









So for some more fun news, I will be starting my journey with Fun Stampers Journey as a Coach.  I have a website that you can find here. www.funstampersjourney.com/DebSherman
You can purchase Fun Stampers Journey products here and the great news is we have a new catalog coming out July 1st with many never seen products!  I also have a new blog specifically for my projects and Fun Stamper's Journey,, It's called Inked Up.




Thanks for stopping by the Prarie Rose Cafe today and hope to see you at Fun Stamper's Journey!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment