Thursday, May 26, 2016

Creating Colorful Card Backgrounds

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a fun card background technique using Art Anthology Colorations, Sorbets and Minx.  With summer coming up on us I just cant get enough of all bright beautiful colors that I'm seeing all over the mixed media world.

I created a couple of fast fun cards that can be created easily and given to family and friends.  The bright fun colors are sure to cheer anyone up or just a bright spot to someones day!

IMG_2668 IMG_2669 IMG_2670

Below is a Snapguide tutorial sharing how I made the backgrounds for these cards, be sure to check it out.

Check out How to Create Colorful Card Backgrounds by Art Anthology on Snapguide.




Hope you'll give this technique a try! Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!!

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment