Sunday, April 17, 2016

Heartfelt Creations project #2

Hi friends!   Today I'm sharing the newly released Heartfelt Creations Berry Cafe' Collection and another project today that I created for my Heartfelt Creations submission..  This collection is fun and sweet and has so many fun elements to included dies, papers, stamps and cut out panels for cards and so much more!! Here are the great products I was privileged to work with as a semi-finalist for the design team.


My next project is a basket full of strawberries.  It's perfect for this collection as this collections is full of strawberries!  How perfect is that!!

The strawberries were made with a pattern I found on Pinterest, you can do a search and come up with several patterns.  I enlarged one of them because we all know strawberries come in different sizes and you always get one of those giant ones in a carton!  I prefer the smaller ones because they are sweeter.








Hope you liked this project!  I had so much fun creating it and will be making another just for fun and to decorate with...they make a cute decoration for the kitchen.

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment