Friday, April 15, 2016

Heartfelt Creations Berry Cafe' Collection

Hello friends, hope this finds you all well and looking forward to Springtime!  Today I'm sharing the newly released Heartfelt Creations Berry Cafe' Collection and a couple of the projects I created with them.  This collection is fun and sweet and has so many fun elements to included dies, papers, stamps and cut out panels for cards and so much more!! Here are the great products I was privileged to work with as a semi-finalist for the design team.



This first project is a layout and the photo on the layout is one I have been wanting to scrap for a long time!  It's perfect for this collection as some of the embellishments were ice cream sundaes!  How perfect is that!!



The fine details.  The flowers are made of velum and I simply stamped them onto the velum using Clear Versa Mark and embossed with white embossing powder.  I turned them over and colored the back with chalk ink.The centers are Stickles. The same technique was used for the butterflies.  




Ihope you enjoyed my layout and be sure to check back next week as I have 3 more projects to share with you!!

Thanks for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe!!

Debbie

1 comment: