Sunday, March 20, 2016

Beautiful Memories

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun layout of my sweet grand daughter fulfilling her fantasy as a princess.  This was such a fun day I can remember it like it was yesterday! My 2 oldest grand daughter's spent a week with me and I had 2 beautiful princess dresses waiting for them when they got there.    We went to our local botanic gardens and did a photo shoot and as you can see my girl knew just how to be a princess for the camera!



The chipboard words are from the Words and Phrases 1 and were perfect for this layout.

To alter the chipboard I simply embossed them with gold embossing powder.  They were perfect for this princess layout!
Sometimes keeping things simple is better!





Thank you for stopping by the Prairie Rose Cafe today!

Debbie

Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment