Sunday, September 23, 2018

Misty Rose 8x8 gatefold Mini Album

Hello friends!  So today I'm sharing some awesome news and sharing my first project for the Rubber Buggy Design team!  Yes I have been added to the team as a Mini Album designer and will be doing video tutorials for this team.  I have my first album designed and my first video ready to go. 



















Here's a how to video if you'd like to recreate this album.

  

If you would like a pdf of the cuts leave me a comment and I can email one to you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love your album. Saw the Georgia Blue one first and kept looking. Would love a pdf of the cuts for this one. wild4quilts@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to give you my email address - wild4quilts@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like get this tutorials please

    ReplyDelete