Monday, June 4, 2018

White Rose Crafts Mixed Media Layout!!!


Hello Friends! Today I'm sharing some great news and a my first design team layout for the  
White Rose Crafts Design Team!  This layout features Lemoncraft House of Roses.


Sharing a mixed media layout today featuring  LemonCraft's  House of Roses.  
This project is loaded with fussy cutting and layering!Sprinkled throughout the cover are sequins
 and seed beads for sparkle and glitz. The butterflies are fussy cut from the coordinating House of Roses Ephemera.

I added some twine and chipboard from my stash as well as a variety of flowers.



I hope you enjoyed this project!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Additional Products Used from my stash:
Miscellaneous flowers
Lace trim
Coordinating card stock
Ink
Twine
brads
sequins and beads

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment