Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tresor De Luxe Lavish Laces and Trims

Hello Friends!  Today I'm sharing a fun bottle project that is easy to make and is a beautiful decoration for your home. This bottle uses some of the beautiful trims from the Tresor De Luxe store.  Be sure to check it out, it features so many beautiful products that can be used for weddings, shabby chic decor, paper crafts and lots of other crafts!

This bottle has been waiting for the perfect embellishments to be decorated.  My home is decorated with Aquas, turquoise and dusty plums and the  minute I saw this trim I knew it would find itself wrapped around this bottle.  The bottle itself is beautiful, it's a Patrone Silver bottle and not only did I enjoy the contents I really enjoyed decorating it!  It's now sitting in my great room looking beautiful!




The string of pearls are from my stash and I simply wrapped them around the neck of the bottle.
At the base of the neck I adhered these coordinating flowers from the Tresor De Luxe  store.

Tresors Rustic Teal Shabby Chic Flower Embellishment FL-026




These are the Trims I used for the bottle, my photo doesn't do it justice so be sure to look at them from the links below.

Embellished Light Blue and Ivory Lace Applique Collar with Beads and Sequins, Embroidered Lace, Crafting Lace, Bridal Lace AP-029

White Venise Lace Trim, Lace Appliques, Couture Gowns, Dresses, Crafting, etc, approx.4.50" GL-184


And here is where it will finally sit.  I've already had several compliments on it and requests for gifts.




Be sure to stop by The Tresor De Luxe Facebook page and make sure you check out the Tresor De Luxe blog for more inspiration from our talented design team!  

As Always, Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment