Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tresor De Luxe Bridal Poems Book

Hello Friends!  I have a some news to share with you, Lucy Oh owner of Tresor De Luxe invited me to join her talented Design Team and I was beyond honored! 



 So I received my first Design team package and jumped right in to some of the most beautiful laces , flowers and embellishments you can imagine!!  Tresor De Luxe has the most beautiful laces and trims that can be used for so many projects!  I can already tell you that I'm going to make some beautiful bridal projects along with some Shabby Chic!

My first project is a Book and Book Jacket.  The book is special to me because it was given to me on my wedding day and it's a book of Bridal Poems.  The book was given to me by my best friend who is no longer with us but I keep her gifts in a special treasure box that I will be decorating soon. These laces and trims are perfect for it!  Everything I used to ss from the Tresor De Luxe except for the book itself and the patterned paper, the gold heart button and the ribbon.







Love all the beautiful bead work and sequins!!









Be sure to stop by The Tresor De Luxe Facebook page and make sure you check out the Tresor De Luxe blog for more inspiration from our talented design team!  

As Always, Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment