Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Scrapy Land Challenge #86

Hello Friends!  Thought I'd share my next card with you, This is for Challenge #86! 
 Scrapy Land  is an online store that carries all your favorite dies and more!  Be sure to stop by and visit and join the design team in all our fun challenges!  This week is Challenge #86!!

Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash! You can see all the brands carried under the Products category.


The theme is always ANYTHING GOES using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells. In addition, we have TWO WINNERS for each challenge. One will be a random winner and the other is chosen by the Design Team. Each winner will receive a generous $10 gift certificate to Scrapy Land.

We can't wait to see what you create! It can be any style you like from CAS to mixed media and everything in between. Just be sure there's a die cut from a brand that Scrapy Land sells.

I don't know about you but I have Spring fever!  In Wyoming Spring fever usually means the return of SNOW!!!  And usually lots of it! March, April and May are very snowy!!  The good thing is it's wet snow and goes away fast and greens everything up.We are currently having some beautiful weather but in a few days it will change back to snow.  It's always just enough to tease us, however I can hang out in my craft room and scrap the day away!!

So without further hesitation I wanted to share a  Spring Card!  For this card I used 2 dies from Scrapy Land 

Tutti Designs Spring Gate and Poppystamps Weeping Willow Branch
Poppystamps - Dies - Weeping Willow Branch
Tutti Designs - Dies - Spring Gate
I wanted to keep this card fairly easy and clean.





This card was very easy to create, I simply used a white A4 card base and die cut 1 shape from each of the dies from white card stock.  Cut a wood grain patterned paper background and adhere it to your card base.
I colored the Poppystamps Weeping Willow Branch with Distress Ink and a dauber and did the same with the Tutti Designs Spring Gate.  Adhere them to the front of the card as shown.  Add your flowers and Sentiments to the front of the card and you're finished!!!
This card is super fast and can be made for any occasion!

Be sure to check out the Scrapy Land Challenge on our blog and follow the directions to play along!
Scrapy Land has so many beautiful dies to choose from and a $10 gift certificate will go a long way!


As always Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! 

Debbie

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and design Debbie. Every time I see the Weeping Willow Branch, I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the scene you've created and the colors!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! I love how you created this scene! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Debbie! Love the scene you created~The spring gate is beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful floral scene you have created! I am loving that Spring Gate die and I think I have to have it too! Such a serene scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Debbie. Love both of those dies together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful! Love it! New Follower
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous ! Love the colors , great design
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete