Friday, February 9, 2018

Favorite Musicians

Hi friends! I've been on a little break but I've still been scrapping and card making. My biggest project though has been the reorganization of my scrap book room!  I added some more cubes and purged a bunch of older supplies!  I will be retiring soon and I want my house in order before that so I can just enjoy my time.  Think the first thing I'll do is go visit my grandkids!!!

 I've been working on an album for a while now of my favorite musicians.  I finished a couple of layouts,  but I'll be sprinkling them in over time as I finish them.

I've been very fortunate in my life to see many famous musicians and actually met a few too!  I started attending concerts when I was about 14, my friends dad took us to Alice Cooper and I haven't looked back since!

I have many layouts done but I'm sharing this one with you first because this artist is one of my all time favorites!  Stevie Nicks has been in my life since I can remember.


The chipboard was altered by spraying with glimmer mist and then I added random embossing powder in gold.
I hand made some of the flowers and others are from my stash.





As always thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation Debbie, love the flowers and layout! Stevie Nicks is one of my favorites as well! Congratulations for being on the Scrapy Land DT! I am also new to the team. I wanted to come by and say hi. I'm your newest follower :)
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete