Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fall Colors and a Winter Storm Warning!!

Hello friends!  So yes you heard me right, we are under a winter storm warning with 5-8 inches of snow headed our way.  We spent the weekend winterizing the outside of our home and bringing in our potted plants and blowing out the sprinkler system.  Our storm is supposed to arrive tonight so thought I better get out and go for a Fall nature walk.  Here are some of the photos.










 I know these flowers are all dry now but I still thought they were beautiful with all their seeds.













It was amazing to see the butterflies, they were everywhere!  This sagebrush flower at one point had 3 butterflies on it.  I love butterflies!!







These photos are of a fun place I know that gives you the old west vibe that I love so much.  So many people don't understand it but living in Wyoming in such a rustic environment, these are little treasures you see driving through my neighborhood.:)






 Hope you're having a beautiful Fall!!!  Winter photos coming!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Debbie



4 comments:

  1. What glorious Fall colors! Here leaves are falling but it is from dry weather. I've been taking down hanging pots that the flowers are spent. Winter is coming and I look forward to no yard work for awhile!

    ReplyDelete