Saturday, September 30, 2017

Shabby Tag with Clear Scraps

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing a shabby tag for Clear Scraps and saying a heartfelt thank you

to Susan Frase, Cristal Hobbs (Pinky) and one of the most fabulously talented design teams

I have had the honor to work with.  

These ladies are kind hearted and when you need support they are there for each and every one of us.

It was truly a pleasure and an inspiration to have the fortune to work with each of them.

The days are getting shorter and we are actually feeling much cooler temps where I live.  

More rain and cool mornings and warmer days, all signs of Fall for us.  Fall is my favorite time of year,

I love the sound of rustling leaves and the sound of the Aspen's and here in the Rockies the fresh clean air.

The colors are so rich and pretty, I just can't get enough.

You can actually feel the change coming.  

We will still have some warm days but not hot summer days.  

 Hope you are all enjoying your Summer! So here's one more tag for Summer!

Seems like life is always too busy for the most important things,
however this fun tag won't take you long at all. I created this tag with 
IMG_4426
To alter the the frame I simply used Distress Stain on it and then added embossing powder in 3 colors, 
Purple, Blue and Copper.

IMG_4420

IMG_4426

If you get a chance stop by my blog and say hi!
http://prairierosecafe.blogspot.com/

As always thanks for stopping by the Clear Scraps blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment