Saturday, September 16, 2017

September Tag with Clear Scraps

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my September tag for Clear Scraps.

 We have been enjoying much cooler mornings and shorter days here in the Rocky mountains

and while I love Fall I don't look forward to long winters.

I do enjoy the down time and cuddling by the fireplace and comfort cooking, Winter can get long around here. 

Seems like life is always too busy for the most important things, however this fun tag won't take you long at all.
I created this tag with Clear Scraps Acrylic Tag Album.
IMG_4128

 For this Acrylic tag I adhered the paper to the back of the tag and embellished the tag on the front with  flowers.
I popped up all the pieces with pop dots for dimension.
To finish it off add some twine to the top.

Hope you enjoyed my September Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the Clear Scraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!

Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful tags this month by our talented designers!
As always thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie! My name is Anna and I work for Pion Design AB. I was hoping to get in touch with you. So if you have the time, please send me an e-mail: anna@piondesign.se
    Wishing you a fine day and looking forward to hearing from you.
    /Anna, Pion Design AB

    ReplyDelete