Sunday, September 24, 2017

Fall Layout and Tutorial featuring Clear Scraps

Hello  Friends!!  Today I'm sharing a layout and tutorial for embellishing your chipboard pieces to make them look realistic.

 For this layout I embellished the Clear Scraps Cattails Chipboard Embellishments with Flower Soft.  

It gives your cattails a fuzzy look to them which makes them look and feel real.  If you don't have any Flower soft you can also use embossing powder.  If you 'd like to purchase Flower Soft, I believe it's available on EBAY.


IMG_4402

To begin this layout I built up my background with some dimensional paint in Copper color and Clear Scraps Fern Leaf Stencil.


IMG_4402


IMG_4402

To alter the chipboard Cattatils, I simply inked them with some distress ink

and then added some 

adhesive to the cattail and adhered the Flower Soft.


IMG_4402

Die cut some doilies and adhere your photo, doilies and Cattails to the layout as shown.

IMG_4402

Add your favorite embellishments, for me it's always some flowers but I also added some lacey, leaf flourish die cuts to this one.

IMG_4402


Add some splatters and your layout is complete!!

IMG_4402

Hope you will give this fun Fall layout a try!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment