Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Clear Scraps Fancy Gate Chipboard Embellishment

Hello friends! Debbie with you today sharing a fun layout using the Fancy Gate Chipboard Embellishment.
I started this layout by building up the background using modeling paste and the Clear Scraps 6" Seamless Flowers stencil to give my background some texture.




IMG_4431
I wanted to give the Fancy gate a worn patina finish so I did all that with Distress Stain and embossing powder.
I started out by giving the chipboard a coat of Distress Stain in Vintage Photo and then added my clear ink.
Sprinkle one color at a time and then heat set. I used a pearly green and a copper color. Randomly sprinkle it in
different areas of the chipboard as you see in the above and below photos.


IMG_4431

IMG_4431

When the layout was finished I added some seed beads and sequins using Gel medium to adhere them to the layout.

IMG_4431

I finished this layout by adding fussy cut flowers and butterflies from the coordinating patterned paper.

Hope you give this chipboard technique a try, it's one of my go to techniques for many projects.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment