Thursday, August 31, 2017

Clear Scraps Mixable Albums

Hi Friends! Today I'm sharing a fun album that I made with on of Clear Scraps Mixable albums.

This album is so fun and can be used to make elegant albums for gifts or your coffee table!
  
The album consists of a mixture of Chipboard pieces and Acrylic pieces.

This is what it looks like from the front all closed up.

I didn't do a step by step for this one as it has a ton of embellishments and layers but these albums are made to decorate any way you desire.

I also used a Clear Scraps Script Word Title for the front of the album, I chose the word Friends. I added some gold leafing to the chipboard .

IMG_4132


This album will sit on a table in my great room so I can share it with family and friends!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie








No comments:

Post a Comment