Friday, August 18, 2017

August Tag with ClearScraps

Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my August tag for Clear Scraps.

The days are getting shorter and we are actually feeling much cooler temps where I live.  More rain and cool mornings and warmer days, all signs of Fall for us.  Fall is my favorite time of year, I love the sound of rustling leaves and the sound of the Aspen's and here in the Rockies the fresh clean air. The colors are so rich and pretty, I just can't get enough.

You can actually feel the change coming.  We will still have some warm days but not hot summer days.  

 Hope you are all enjoying your Summer!

Seems like life is always too busy for the most important things, however this fun tag won't take you long at all. I created this tag with 
IMG_4130

 For this Chipboard tag I adhered the paper to the tag and embellished the tag on the front with  flowers and twine,
I popped up all the pieces with pop dots for dimension.
To finish it off add some twine to the top.

Hope you enjoyed my August Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the Clear Scraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!

Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful tags this month by our talented designers!
As always thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment