Friday, July 7, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Classic Petunias

Hello friends!  Today I'm sharing a project that I created just for fun, sometimes you just have to change things up.  I've been on vacation this week and while I didn't  get to scrapbook much, I got some much needed rest and did some things around the house.  

I got a few new stamps and dies this week from Heartfelt Creations so thought I'd share a card with you. I have so many birthdays this month, 6 just in our immediate family.  Fortunately I had several cards already to go. This one is just for fun and will be hard to give away.



The flowers are all handmade from the Classic Petunia stamps and dies and of course all the gorgeous paper is made to coordinate with those. Heartfelt Creations has new releases every month so I have a hard time choosing from all their great products.  Anyway, more coming your way soon!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment