Monday, May 29, 2017

Water Color card for Clear Scraps

Hello friends!  So glad you could join me on the  Clear Scraps blog today!  I'm sharing a fun project with you today. 

I don't know how many of you have ever tried water coloring but you will love it!  Trust me!  I'm not great at it, however it is the most forgiving art I have tried in a long time.  Today's card is a little different than the layout is previously shared.

IMG_3908 

To begin this card I traced the shapes of the 5x9 Feathers Stencil using a Versa Marker and embossed it with copper embossing powder.  I used water color paper and it wasn't expensive and either were the water color paints.  There are many varieties available so if you're just starting out try some from the local hobby stores.  I used white embossing powder to emboss the images and simply water colored in the lines.  It doesn't have to be perfect as I said it's very forgiving!

I simply colored in the shapes and and the background and then added some splatters and Clear Scraps Sequins.

 Hope you give this fun  and easy technique a try!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!  
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment