Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Clear Scraps May Tag

 Hi friends! Today I'm sharing my May tag for Clear Scraps. Hope you are all enjoying warmer weather and longer days.   I love that I live in a part of the country that I can enjoy all the seasons!  We have been enjoying much warmer days than usual here in the Rocky mountains and the flowers are out and the grass is  green!  It's a little early for us but we are hoping for no more snow or freezing weather.

Seems like life is always too busy for the most important things, however this fun tag won't take you long at all. I created this tag with Clear Scraps Acrylic Tag Album.

IMG_3913
 For this acrylic tag I adhered the paper to the back of the  tag and embellished the tag on the front with  flowers.
I popped up all the pieces with pop dots for dimension.
To finish it off add some twine to the top.

Hope you enjoyed my May Tag and hope you're playing along with the design team on the Clear Scraps Blog and making your own pretty tags!

Be sure to stop by and check out all the beautiful tags this month by our talented designers!

As always thanks for stopping by my blog today!!



Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment