Saturday, April 29, 2017

Quick Quotes Week with Clear Scraps

Hello friends!  So glad you could join the Clear Scraps design team as we collaborate with 
The paper Collection I received for this fun trade is called Earth Wind Fire and the rich colors are so easy to work with, all earthy tones
that can be matched up with any photo or even give your decorated projects a great earthy look.  I chose to do a layout with a country photo I had.

The background was made using the Clear Scraps Doily 6 Stencil.  I simply applied modeling paste, allowed it to dry and then embossed it with embossing powder.
The next step was to add some sprays, I used a paint brush because it gives me a little more control of where the color goes.
The rest is pretty easy, adding matting, photos and embellishments. 

17626476_10208898316910694_8809016254106595466_n


IMG_3861

To alter the chipboard I inked it up with Versa Mark and then added Pearl embossing powder. I repeated this twice.
IMG_3827

Next I sprayed it with mist and then heated it up again with the heat gun, this gives your chipboard a fun embedded 
glimmer to it as well as adding color.

IMG_3828

Hope you give this fun and quick technique a try next time you're working with chipboard.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!  

Thank you Quick Quotes for the beautiful papers and Embellishments!!!

I enjoyed working with this beautiful paper collection!


Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment